Your efforts support thousands of families each year
No matter your age or level of giving, there is a need for your helping hands and willing heart to support children statewide. Whether as an individual or as a group, there are many ways to get involved at your local Ronald McDonald House.
- RMHC Donation Boxes: Your small change makes a BIG difference. When you visit your local McDonald’s, don’t forget to drop your spare change at a donation box at the drive-thru or front counter. You can also start a fundraiser in your community. Click here to learn more.
- Whether it’s helping with guest services, meal preparation or special events, our seven Houses are always in need of volunteers who support our families. Contact your local House to learn more.
- Pop-Tab Collection Program: Many of our Houses work with their local recycling centers to raise money by collecting tabs from aluminum cans. You can start a collection at your workplace, school, community center or church. To learn more, visit your local Ronald McDonald House.
- Through our partnership with McDonald’s, a penny from every Happy Meal purchased in North Carolina is donated to support our seven Ronald McDonald Houses. To learn more, check out our PSA.
License Plate Campaign
- For every RMHC of NC license plate sold and renewed, $20 is donated to RMHC of NC. All proceeds remain in our state and support all seven of our Ronald McDonald Houses. Visit NCDOT: DMV to learn more.
- Our corporate sponsors have been a vital part in helping us deliver comfort and care to our children and their families. Whether through monetary gifts, in-kind donations or volunteering, your support matters. To learn more about Corporate Donor opportunities, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.