Help us help even more families in need
No matter your age or level of giving, there is a need for your helping hands and willing heart to support children statewide. Some of the many ways individuals and groups get involved include:
- Help with guest services and meal preparation, minor repairs, special events fundraising or arts/crafts activities at one of the seven Ronald McDonald Houses. Contact your local Ronald McDonald House to learn more about how you can help.
- Through monetary gifts, in-kind donations or volunteering, our corporate sponsors have been a vital part of helping us deliver comfort and care to children and their families. To learn more about Corporate Donor opportunities, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RMHC of NC License Plate Campaign
- RMHC of NC License Plate Campaign. For every RMHC license plate sold and renewed, $20 will be donated to RMHC of NC. All of the proceeds will stay in our state and support the Ronald McDonald Houses in Charlotte, Winston-Salem, Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and Greenville. The plate design features the RMHC “House and Hands” trademarked logo with “Ronald McDonald House Charities” displayed.
- If you are interested in an RMHC license plate, click here to download a License Plate Form or visit NCDOT: DMV.
Other Ways to Get Involved:
- A great way to support Ronald McDonald House Charities is to partner with your local House for giving opportunities. Contact your local Ronald McDonald House to learn about specific ways you can volunteer or contribute.
- Pop-Tab Collection Program. Many Ronald McDonald Houses in the U.S. work with local recycling centers to raise money by collecting tabs from aluminum cans. You can start a collection at your workplace, school, community center or church. To find out more about starting a Pop-Tab Collection in your area, contact your local Ronald McDonald House.
- RMHC Donation Boxes. A dime here. A quarter there. It might not seem like much. But when thousands give, the amount those coins help children and families across our state is truly amazing. Show your support when you see a Donation Box at a McDonald’s by dropping in your spare change. Spread the word and suggest to your friends and family that they do the same.Learn more here.