How You Can Help
How You Can Help
No matter your age or level of giving, there is a need for your helping hands and willing heart to support children statewide. Some of the many ways individuals and groups get involved include:
- Help with guest services and meal preparation, minor repairs, special events fundraising or arts/crafts activities at one of the five Ronald McDonald Houses. Contact your local Ronald McDonald House to learn more about how you can help.
- Through monetary gifts, in-kind donations or volunteering, our corporate sponsors have been a vital part of helping us deliver comfort and care to children and their families. To learn more about Corporate Donor opportunities, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
RMHC of NC License Plate Campaign
- For every RMHC of NC license plate sold and renewed, $20 will be donated to RMHC of NC. All of the proceeds will stay in our state and support the Ronald McDonald Houses in Charlotte, Winston-Salem, Durham, Chapel Hill and Greenville. The plate design features the RMHC “House and Hands” trademarked logo with “Ronald McDonald House Charities” as displayed in the image below.
- If you have questions about an application you have already submitted, please contact Becky Ogburn at McKeeman Public Relations (email@example.com or 800.806.0977, ext. 4).
- If you are interested in an RMHC of NC license plate, please complete an application.
Other Ways to Get Involved:
- Partner with your local Ronald McDonald House. A great way to support Ronald McDonald House Charities is to partner with your local House for giving opportunities. Contact your local Ronald McDonald House to learn about specific ways you can volunteer or contribute.
- Canisters at McDonald's Restaurants. All North Carolina McDonald's restaurants have collection canisters near registers or drive-thru windows. Your spare change quickly adds up; last year, we raised over $400,000 to help families in communities across the state.
- Find a McDonald's near you. To find a North Carolina McDonald's near you, visit www.mcnorthcarolina.com.
- Pop-Tab Collection Program. Many Ronald McDonald Houses in the U.S. work with local recycling centers to raise money by collecting tabs from aluminum cans. You can start a collection at your workplace, school, community center or church. To find out more about starting a Pop-Tab Collection in your area, contact your local Ronald McDonald House.
- Through Your Social Network of Friends. Don't keep the joy of giving to yourself. Share your passion for the Ronald McDonald House Charities by inviting friends to join the cause. To find out more about creating an on-line campaign for caring, visit your favorite social networking site or check us out on Facebook.