More than $1 million in grants have been awarded to more than 175 non-profit organizations.
UPDATE: We have recently changed the terms of our application process.**
**If an organization has recently received one of our community grants, they must now wait five years before reapplying instead of the three years previously indicated. We are not able to make exceptions and apologize for the inconvenience. Please email email@example.com with questions.
We believe it’s important to have a positive impact on a child in order to change the world. But we can’t do it alone. That’s why we proudly support other non-profit organizations across the state making an immediate and positive impact on children who need it most in the areas of health care, education and social services.
Congratulations to our 2019 Spring Grant recipients!
- Madison-Mayodan Recreation Center, Mayodan, NC
- Feed the Kids, Apex
- North Carolina Special Olympics, Morrisville, NC
- Community Music School, Raleigh, NC
- Wonder Connection, Chapel Hill, NC
- Diaper Train, Raleigh, NC
- KidZu Children’s Museum, Chapel Hill, NC
- Families Together, Raleigh, NC
- Parenting Path, Winston-Salem, NC
- FIGs of Wake County, Raleigh, NC
- Autism Society of North Carolina, Raleigh, NC
Deadline to apply for the Fall Grant process is September 30, 2019.
Interested in applying?
If you’re considering applying for a grant for the Fall 2019 round, please click on the application link for complete details and read the instructions carefully. The deadline for consideration is September 30, 2019. Good luck!
To find out more about RMHC Grants, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.