More than $1 million in grants have been awarded to more than 150 non-profit organizations.
UPDATE: We have recently changed the terms of our application process.**
**If an organization has recently received one of our community grants, they must now wait five years before reapplying instead of the three years previously indicated. We are not able to make exceptions and apologize for the inconvenience. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
We believe it’s important to have a positive impact on a child in order to change the world. But we can’t do it alone. That’s why we proudly support other non-profit organizations across the state making an immediate and positive impact on children who need it most in the areas of health care, education and social services.
Congratulations to our Fall 2016 recipients!
- ABC of NC, Winston-Salem, N.C.
- Eastern NC School for the Deaf, Wilson, N.C.
- Snow Hill Primary, Snow Hill, N.C.
- Theatre Art Galleries, High Point, N.C.
- Transitions LifeCare, Raleigh, N.C.
Congratulations to our Spring 2016 recipients!
- Durham Teacher Warehouse, Durham, N.C.
- InReach, Charlotte, N.C.
- H.O.P.E. of Winston-Salem, Winston-Salem, N.C.
- Youth Exploration Services, Raleigh, N.C.
- Children’s Advocacy and Protection Services, Charlotte, N.C.
- Mount Eagle Foundation, Winston-Salem N.C.
- Vidant Medical Center Foundation, Greenville, N.C.
Interested in applying?
Our application is now closed for Spring 2017. The next deadline for consideration is September 30, 2017. Please select an application link for complete details and read the instructions carefully. Good luck!
To find out more about RMHC Grants, contact email@example.com.