More than $1 million in grants have been awarded to more than 150 non-profit organizations.
UPDATE: We have recently changed the terms of our application process.**
**If an organization has recently received one of our community grants, they must now wait five years before reapplying instead of the three years previously indicated. We are not able to make exceptions and apologize for the inconvenience. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
We believe it’s important to have a positive impact on a child in order to change the world. But we can’t do it alone. That’s why we proudly support other non-profit organizations across the state making an immediate and positive impact on children who need it most in the areas of health care, education and social services.
Congratulations to our 2018 recipients!
- Support Military Spouses, Apex, N.C.
- Kidznotes, Durham, N.C.
- Davidson Cornelius Child Development Center, Davidson, N.C.
- Baptist Children’s Home of North Carolina, Kinston, N.C.
- Caswell Friends of the Public Library, Yanceyville, N.C.
- All Play Together, Fort Mill, S.C.
- Triangle South Literacy Works, Dunn, N.C.
- Fascinate-U Children’s Museum, Fayetteville, N.C.
- General Green Elementary PTA, Greensboro, N.C.
Deadline to apply for the Spring Grant process is April 30, 2019.
Interested in applying?
If you’re considering applying for a grant for the Spring 2019 round, please select an application link for complete details and read the instructions carefully. The deadline for consideration is April 30, 2019. Good luck!
To find out more about RMHC Grants, contact email@example.com.