Helping students afford the education of their dreams
No student should have to worry about finance when looking to receive a college education. That’s why we proudly offer the RMHC of NC Scholarship to graduating high-school seniors that are looking to attend a two- to four-year college or university. Because we believe education can have a profound impact on students.
To apply for an RMHC of NC scholarship, a student must be:
- In active standing as a North Carolina high school senior
- Be under 21 years old
- Be eligible to attend a two- or four-year college or university as a full-time student
- Be a legal U.S. resident
- Complete the RMHC application and all required documentation by the deadline
- Meet any additional eligibility requirements outlined by each scholarship program
- Provide verification of enrollment each year at the student’s post-secondary institution
The 2017 application is now closed. Please check back for more details fall 2017.
Applicants will be notified of award status by June 2017. To learn more and to submit an application, click here.
For more information or questions regarding the scholarship application process, please contact us at email@example.com.