Helping students afford the education of their dreams
Statewide scholarships are awarded annually to high school students in financial need who have demonstrated academic achievement and community involvement.
To apply for an RMHC scholarship, a student must meet the following criteria:
- Be in active standing as a North Carolina high school senior.
- Be under 21 years old.
- Be eligible to attend a two- or four-year college or university with a full course of study.
- Be a legal U.S. resident.
- Complete the RMHC application and all required documentation by the deadline on the application. Meet any additional eligibility requirements outlined by each scholarship program.
- Provide verification of enrollment each year at the student’s accredited post-secondary institution. Beginning October 1, 2016, students may apply online by clicking here. The deadline for the 2017 academic year is late January 2017, and all mailed back-up documents must be postmarked by then. Applicants will be notified of scholarship award status in May-June, 2016.
For more information or questions regarding the scholarship application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.