Statewide scholarships are awarded annually to high school students in financial need who have demonstrated academic achievement and community involvement.
To apply for an RMHC scholarship, a student must meet the following criteria:
- Be in active standing as a North Carolina high school senior.
- Be under 21 years old.
- Be eligible to attend a two- or four-year college or university with a full course of study.
- Be a legal U.S. resident.
- Complete the RMHC application and all required documentation by the deadline on the application. Meet any additional eligibility requirements outlined by each scholarship program.
- Provide verification of enrollment each year at the student’s accredited post-secondary institution. Beginning October 1, 2016, students may apply online by clicking here. Applicants will be notified of scholarship award status in May-June, 2016. The deadline for the 2017 academic year is late January, 2017 and all mailed back-up documents must be postmarked by then.
For more information or questions regarding the scholarship application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.